Sunday, August 9, 2026

The Mountain before you.

Although I am an Artist by nature, with the ability to see God’s paintbrush in action as it creates the reality we live in, I am also a Poet at heart, who can hear God speak within the loudness of silence.

What I gathered:

“Some mountains don’t need mustard-seed-sized faith to be removed. They are meant to be exactly where they are, as they are a representation of God’s majesty.

Some mountains are there because some people believe everything should be given to them, not knowing that faith in what they want on the other side of that mountain, without the walk and the climb, is dead.

Some mountains are there as beautiful protectors, shielding you from the hurricane-force winds that want to knock you on your back but can’t, because your hands are being held by God.

Keep your hands in God’s hands. He will guide and protect you.

Keep your eyes locked on the light within His eyes, whose windows reflect a peace beyond understanding.”

No comments:

Post a Comment